For Sale Hollis BTR-500 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I bought this drysuit new a few months ago for $1,349. It's a Hollis BTR-500 size large (LG). After diving in it a few times, I've unfortunately realized it's a bit too large for me and is a bit tricky to dive in for someone my size. Overall, it's in good shape with a only a small bit of wear from use. Zipper, valve and vent are in fantastic condition. Seals have not been cut and are at the full length. If it fit me better, I'd keep it. Check out the Hollis site for more information about who a size LG fits.

Full drysuit specs: BTR-500

Asking $900 for the suit or best offer. Buyer pays shipping, but if you're in or between San Francisco and Monterey, CA, I'm happy to meet and exchange it in person.

Attachments

• front.jpeg
    front.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 345
  • front2.jpeg
    front2.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 342
  • back.jpeg
    back.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 320
  • inflator.jpeg
    inflator.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 301
  • vent.jpeg
    vent.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 311
  • label.jpeg
    label.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 383
  • legs.jpeg
    legs.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 315
Willing to share your height and weight? My guess is that it would be too big for me as well, but figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks.

Steve

Willing to share your height and weight? My guess is that it would be too big for me as well, but figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks.

Steve

Sure, I'm about 6' 1" and 180 lbs. The height is perfect on me, but the suit would fit better overall if I weighed a bit more.

I am 5'11" and 185 #, 36 waist think it would be too big ?

Hmm, it's a bit hard to say. I'm approximately a 32 waist, so it might be a bit closer fit on you but I'm not quite sure by how much.

Keenly interested. Do you still have the suit?
Yep! I've still got it. Let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to know about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom