Hollis Drysuit Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDiddy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've decided to sell my Hollis setup for a few reasons.

1. I haven't been able to dive since 2009
2. I've lost weight since I bought this and it would be too big on me now anyway.

Hollis FX100, size ML
AUG100 undergarment, size M
Rock boots, size 9
Drysuit bag
Boot bag
Inflator hose

Yours for $1200 shipped.

Everything is in excellent condition. It has only seen water about 5 times. I used it while DM'ing for my wife's OW class in late July 2009, and that has been it. There is one thing that keeps it from being a perfect 10 out of 10, and that is one missing tooth on the outer zipper. I've tried to show it in the close up but it can be hard to see. It has not affected the ability to open or close the outer zipper, and has had zero effects on the integrity of the inner zipper. Neck seal has not been trimmed. Wrists have viking bayonet rings mounted.

I don't have a pic of the inflator hose - it's still on my reg but will be included.

hollis size chart here:

http://hollisgear.com/pdf/sizechart_drysuit_11209.pdf

pics can be seen here:

Hollis Drysuit pictures by mertztr - Photobucket

If you would like more info or additional pics, just email.

thanks,
tom

Forgot to mention that I will include the gloves, since the rings are installed - and add 3% if using paypal.

I'm interested. Please contact me if you want to sell
John
810-533-2030

still available. John I must have missed the email notification on your post. Feel free to PM with questions or I can try to reach you tomorrow.

sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom