Hollis F-1 LT Dimensions Measured (foot pocket)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those who think they have the "right" fit, how much do your spring-straps have to stretch with your suit/boots on? How much is "too stretched out?"

Thank you. I'll try them on later and look for those signs!

Thank you. I'll try them on later and look for those signs!

Also how far your heel is sticking out. I've found end of pocket being "about" inline with ankle bone seems to be about right "for me". If your foot goes to sleep while diving, obviously they are too small.

Not unlike masks, they shouldn't need to be strapped in/on like you're in a spaceship about to take off. If you have to pull the spring tab with effort to get your fin off it's too tight/small. I'll stop going on about it and let you check.

Ah, here we go. I was actually waiting until my drysocks arrived in the email so I could have everything my feet needed before deciding if they were too small. Thanks for your patience. They don't hurt or anything (there's a lot of sock padding in that oversize boot) but I'm worried
1) I might be overstretching the strap, or
2) (less worried) it might come off.
Thanks!

Man, I haven't used Flickr in a lot of years before this board.

50861649307_94867b18c5_k.jpg
20210121_162257 by art-of-fact, on Flickr

50860833353_53fc9e8e14_k.jpg
20210121_162247 by art-of-fact, on Flickr
2kup4MT

2kutfm4

Ah, here we go. I was actually waiting until my drysocks arrived in the email so I could have everything my feet needed before deciding if they were too small. Thanks for your patience. They don't hurt or anything (there's a lot of sock padding in that oversize boot) but I'm worried
1) I might be overstretching the strap, or
2) (less worried) it might come off.
Thanks!

Man, I haven't used Flickr in a lot of years before this board.

View attachment 63783820210121_162257 by art-of-fact, on Flickr

View attachment 63783920210121_162247 by art-of-fact, on Flickr
2kup4MT

2kutfm4

FYI...you can upload photos directly by using the Upload a File button when writing a post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom