Hollis F-1's with Yellow Tips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smorneau

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a pair of xxl F1's with the new yellow tips and they seem kind of to big for my size 12 drysuit boots. I was wondering if anyone knows where the new F1's with yellow tips are for sale in size XL. I bought my xxl at Scuba Toys but the only sell the xxl's.

I love the yellow tips. My dive buddies can see me in the water because of the fin tips.

I bought my pair from LeisurePro but they are sold out right now. Scuba.com has them right now..... Good LUCK:D

Thanks
Got them at scuba.com today

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Back ordered at scuba.com for seven weeks.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Did you move the straps to the forward screw positions? I have a size 11 boot and that snugged mine up.

I ordered and payed for these fins in XL over a month ago from my LDS. Still don't have them. Dive shop still hasn't heard back from Hollis. I emailed Hollis directly a week ago to see if there was any estimate on when they would be available and I still haven't got an email back. Hows Hollis' reputation for customer service? Do they have a history of standing by their product? Kinda worried about purchasing any more then the masks and fins I already have.

I got the "20% off" deal due to voting for the yellow tips thing. But they never got the XL in and Nick would never confirm the XLs came to US.

In the mean time the timeframe for the "20% off" expired. Needless to say I am somewhat disappointed.

Does anyone even have the yellow tips in XL? Starting to wonder if I bought a product that dosnt even exist. Think I'll cancel my order. Seems like a waste to have to rent fins because the fins I have already paid for are taking forever.

I sold a pair of XL yelow tips last week, so they do exist. Not sure when I'll see the next pair though.

Back
Top Bottom