Hollis F2 sizing???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamp69

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
can anyone help me out with the sizing for the F2s. i'm ordering a pair to use as travel fins with a size 11, 3mm short wetsuit boot. talked to a couple shops, and they have differing opinions on the size i will need. unfortunately, trying a pair on isn't an option. any experience with these fins and pocket size would be helpful

thanks man, but i've looked at the specs. i've looked everywhere and talked to a couple shops. and it all depends on the boot obviously. i was just hoping someone with personal experience with these fins could tell if the XL is going to be way too big for a wetsuit boot, or if the REG is too small for a size 11. Again, i plan on using these in only warm water with a light weight boot

I have a set of xl F2's, I have a size 12 foot. With 3mm wet boots they fit just fine, the springs are adjustable and I've moved one side of the spring tighter. So, the xl's would seem to be ok for you. Also, because of this adjustment, the Reg would probably work as well. The XL will work with my Drysuit boots as well with the adjustment. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks. My XXL jet fins are a little sloppy with my 6 mm wetsuit boots. so i can only imagine what they'd be like with 3mm boots. i do have kind of a wide foot with a high arch. so i'm kind of leaning towards the XL. but i don't want them to be sloppy

In that case I'd go with the xl's, the adjustments should make it fit fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks. My XXL jet fins are a little sloppy with my 6 mm wetsuit boots. so i can only imagine what they'd be like with 3mm boots. i do have kind of a wide foot with a high arch. so i'm kind of leaning towards the XL. but i don't want them to be sloppy

Based on you saying that you have a wide foot...it makes me lean towards recommending an XL for you.

Back
Top Bottom