Sold! Hollis Primary Reel - $50

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgmtnsports

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This Hollis Primary Reel for cave or wreck diving is in excellent condition. Used only 9 times. New Hollis primary reels retail for $170. Selling for the firm, no-haggle price of $50. Located in San Diego, CA.

In-person, cash-exchange preferred, but I will ship if buyer is outside of the San Diego, CA, area. If shipping, transaction will be conducted using ‘Paypal Goods and Services’ (provides both buyer and seller protection). I will box the item and provide weight and dimensions. Buyer will provide a shipping label using shipper of their choice (must include a tracking number). Upon receipt of funds and receipt of the shipping label, I will ship within 2 business days.

Here is a description of the Hollis primary reel from the manufacturer:
A reliable primary reel is a necessity whether you’re discovering a cave or exploring a deep shipwreck. Not only must your reel be dependable, it also must be robust and easy to deploy. Our reels combine simplicity with durability so you can get on with your deepest explorations without any worries about performance. The handles are machined with 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum to prevent cracking or breaking. They feature rugged high-tensile Delrin® spools that will never warp when fully loaded with linet, and a main bolt design retains the spool and hardware to keep all the components intact.

FEATURES
- Machined with high-tensile Delrin® for abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping.
- Lightweight handle machined with durable 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum
- White nylon braided line
- Easy on/off with 4” double ended bolt snap (with or without gloves)
- Robust 316 Stainless hardware
- Side handle design for easy left- or right-hand operation
- 200’ length
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for easy on/off with gloves
- Built in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment
- Molded line stopper
- Convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with gloves on
- Simple one-piece stainless steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw
- Close tolerances to prevent line trapping during heavy use
- Sized appropriately for both warm and cold water wearing dry gloves
- Easy to switch hands when laying line or reeling up
- Radiused edges for comfort
- All parts engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling

Attachments

• 20231029_113134.jpg
    20231029_113134.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 20231029_113147.jpg
    20231029_113147.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 20231029_113112.jpg
    20231029_113112.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 20231029_113201.jpg
    20231029_113201.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 100
Interested in shipping it?
Good evening. I wasn't originally planning to ship, but we just don't have a large enough tech diving community locally to get this into a tech divers hands, so I've added information regarding shipping to the advertisement (2nd paragraph) if you are still interested. The box weighs 2lbs 3 oz, and measures 8.5" x 7" x 5"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom