Hollywood Divers club meeting tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had not been to a dive club meeting at Hollywood Divers until last month. I met a lot of nice people that are not much into the Internet and therefore not on ScubaBoard. They have no dues and just get together socially and to plan dives.

I've noticed a lot of people asking about local dive shops in SoCal lately, so I thought that this might be a nice time for some of you to check out Hollywood Divers and some of the people that use this as their Local Dive Shop.

In case you are wondering, I don't work for the shop and actually wouldn't usually have an opportunity to attend their meetings because I'm teaching IT classes at night. But I happen to have the night off. So, I'll be there!

Go to www.hollywoodivers.com for their address and phone number. They have the dive meeting upstairs at the night club next door called ICE at 7pm for an hour of socializing and then have their meeting at 8pm.

Hope some of you that I haven't met can make it. It'll be fun!

Oh yeah... I almost forgot to mention that they give stuff away in a raffle!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom