Hollywood revisited.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Last time we made the cut on the big screen but not when it went to Netflix.....

Last week I shipped my personal Krakens to the largest film studio in Hollywood who will be using them for test shots in July in anticipation of outfitting a cast of divers for a multi gozillion dollar movie project. I had to sign a nondisclosure agreement so I can't share much more.....Actually they would not tell me much more.....The idea as of now is that the Krakens will be integrated into some type of housing and used by perhaps a dozen divers during the film

Do they need a technical consultant?

Do they need a technical consultant?

Luckily the person in charge of the diving operation is a Kraken owner! That's kinda what started the ball rolling with the director of the film. From what I was told he saw the regulator and asked them to find a way to outfit some of the divers with them. Right now I understand they are doing some test shots to see how it comes across on camera before going any further.
I've got my fingers crossed but after supplying equipment to 4 different film projects cameo appearances are all we've managed so far.

Cool......can you tell us this much:
Black or red or yellow hoses?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom