Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm saying 1:45! I figured you would already have something up on here, so when I saw the opportunity to upstage you, of course I went for it. :rofl3:

Bastig..... I got caught up in family stuff.... btw, how dare you. Tell me not to and then when you hear Bandit gave the green light, which you heard FROM ME, you freaking bolted in here. :rofl3::popcorn: get off the couch and get to the hospital!

My bet again is: 2:36

Bastig..... I got caught up in family stuff.... btw, how dare you. Tell me not to and then when you hear Bandit gave the green light, which you heard FROM ME, you freaking bolted in here. :rofl3::popcorn: get off the couch and get to the hospital!

My bet again is: 2:36

I'm waiting on my Dad to get home. We'll head over together.

just spoke to LilBit's mom aka Linda. Baby is almost here. :yeahbaby: I asked they hold off the final push until about 2:20'ish.... I'm thinking that isn't going to happen but who knows :jump3:

just spoke to LilBit's mom aka Linda. Baby is almost here. :yeahbaby: I asked they hold off the final push until about 2:20'ish.... I'm thinking that isn't going to happen but who knows :jump3:

My new niece entered the world at 1:19 pm. I just got off the phone with my Mom and heard my niece crying. Time to bust out the cigars.

My new niece entered the world at 1:19 pm. I just got off the phone with my Mom and heard my niece crying. Time to bust out the cigars.

:bawling: :hugs:

Congrats!! Uncle Chugger!! :D And Congrats to mom, dad, and grandparents!!:)

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom