Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahahahah, well let us know when you have some dates. Seriously, it would be great to have you out! If it is any consolation; I think this Bandit fella is alright - at least in my book - your ma seems to think so as well. As for your sis well I think that speaks for itself :D:popcorn:

Well, I know that Lil Bit packs a mean attitude in a small package. She can more than fend for herself. :rofl3: I'm actually looking forward to meeting Bandit. Shoot, I haven't seen my family in over 2 years. I can't wait to see them.

Well, I know that Lil Bit packs a mean attitude in a small package. She can more than fend for herself. :rofl3: I'm actually looking forward to meeting Bandit. Shoot, I haven't seen my family in over 2 years. I can't wait to see them.

Bandit is a pretty good guy. You have to watch out for any equipment you let him borrow. He keeps it and then goes out and gets his girl knocked up because he knows you will donate the equipment to gearing up the first Scuba Baby of Tampa Bay. He had it planned the whole time. :rofl3:

Bandit is a pretty good guy. You have to watch out for any equipment you let him borrow. He keeps it and then goes out and gets his girl knocked up because he knows you will donate the equipment to gearing up the first Scuba Baby of Tampa Bay. He had it planned the whole time. :rofl3:

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you're telling me to keep my dive bag locked up while I'm home. :rofl3: Any creative graphic types on the board? It would be pretty cool to see my niece with a regulator in her mouth, while she's still in the womb. (Hopefully it's not yours git-r-dun)

BTW, aren't you up a little early?

Ok Get r done. How did you figure out the aster plan....ohh well it is good when aplann comes together. Chugger, it will be cool to meet you too. Between your dad, mom, and sis, I have heard a lot about ya. Ohh and chugger dont forget your sis is kinda creative in that whole design area.....;-p;-p;-p

BTW, aren't you up a little early?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I don't sleep much. I'll do that when I'm dead.:D

Ok Get r done. How did you figure out the aster plan....ohh well it is good when aplann comes together. Chugger, it will be cool to meet you too. Between your dad, mom, and sis, I have heard a lot about ya. Ohh and chugger dont forget your sis is kinda creative in that whole design area.....;-p;-p;-p

Wait a minute! Are you trying to confuse the hell out of me Bandit? You should probably check who's username you're under before you post. I don't think it would be as funny if I had my sister modify her own ultrasound pictures.

Wait a minute! Are you trying to confuse the hell out of me Bandit? You should probably check who's username you're under before you post. I don't think it would be as funny if I had my sister modify her own ultrasound pictures.

Yeah, leave it to Bandit to not be paying attention when he posts :wink:. Aww Chugger, but playing with the pic would give me something to do at work! What else am I going to do. . . work? HAHAHAH

Yeah, leave it to Bandit to not be paying attention when he posts :wink:. Aww Chugger, but playing with the pic would give me something to do at work! What else am I going to do. . . work? HAHAHAH

I have a crazy idea, you could make me an avatar. That will give you something to do at work. Wait a minute, I'm your big brother, what the hell are you doing skating off at work? :rofl3:

Well, that's the beauty about getting paid crap for money, I get a lot of down time! But then I work 12 hour shifts in attempt to balance it out. But, after baby, I'll be a big bad EMT!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom