Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, that's the beauty about getting paid crap for money, I get a lot of down time! But then I work 12 hour shifts in attempt to balance it out. But, after baby, I'll be a big bad EMT!

I'm proud of you my little Sis. Just keep us all updated. It seems this is the only way I can actually talk to my sister. Sad isn't it?

How about that avatar?

Well, that's the beauty about getting paid crap for money, I get a lot of down time! But then I work 12 hour shifts in attempt to balance it out. But, after baby, I'll be a big bad EMT!

Wait a minute. I get paid crap money and I don't get any slack off time. I got screwed on the deal. :rofl3:

Wait a minute. I get paid crap money and I don't get any slack off time. I got screwed on the deal. :rofl3:

I agree, BurgerKing always has had it's disadvantages. Do they even have a computer there? :rofl3:

Wait a minute! Are you trying to confuse the hell out of me Bandit? You should probably check who's username you're under before you post. I don't think it would be as funny if I had my sister modify her own ultrasound pictures.

Yea your sis and me both have scuba board set to just log in on both computers. So I guess I have got too used to just clicking and typing:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner:.....Ohhh well at least it kept everyone guessing. Well We should have some awsome pictures comming this week.

Ok Chugger, I don't know what you're looking for but here's something to start with and let me know if you had something else in mind.
mike_avatar1.jpg

mike_avatar2.jpg

mike_avatar3.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom