Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait, I've just been inspired. What do you think of this one?
mike_avatar4.jpg

OK I'm sorry, but this is awesome. The meaning of my name times 2! Great Job!

HAHA thought you might like it!

Oh and BTW Miss D, I'll check on those dive days. Sounds like it could be fun.

Hey Chugger I sent you a myspace request, and Miss "D" I guess we are using Mike on the 17th. Gonna do the tanks. Hopefully I will have the new gun to take ;-p I am sure the hog will look bigger underwater before I shoot also......I couldn't resist it..........

Hey Chugger I sent you a myspace request, and Miss "D" I guess we are using Mike on the 17th. Gonna do the tanks. Hopefully I will have the new gun to take ;-p I am sure the hog will look bigger underwater before I shoot also......I couldn't resist it..........

Sweet, glad he could get u set up. :)

:chair: The sun shrunk it!:D

Bandit, I got the request, you've been added. I have a lot of dive videos on there from Guam. You should check it out sometime.

So I had my 20 week ultrasound a few days ago. This is where they measure every little bone and take an in depth look at the baby and so far, everything is checking out perfect. The tech kept us waiting for the final peek between the legs but when she finally got there, we got a good view of the cookie so I can say "I told you so" over and over to Bandit. . . not that I'm rubbing it in or anything :wink: Unfortunately, she was sitting in a weird position so we weren't able to get the cool profile shot I like so much. But here's what we did get.
Scan0006a.jpg
Scan0007a.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom