Honeymoon - Little Cayman or Cayman Brac??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken

He Who Glows in the Dark Waters (ADVISOR)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
:Kissy: Hello young lovers wherever you are . . .

OK, if you have dived both of these locations, which would you recommend for a 20th anniversary???

Thanx . . .
the Kraken

. . . and, yes, she still loves me even though I look like this!

The Kraken:
:Kissy: Hello young lovers wherever you are . . .

OK, if you have dived both of these locations, which would you recommend for a 20th anniversary???

Thanx . . .
the Kraken

. . . and, yes, she still loves me even though I look like this!

I have been to both, we spent our twentieth on LC. We still like the Brac too. If you both dive then LC, if only one dives then the Brac would fulfill your needs. Both are quiet, alittle more to do on the Brac, best diving is on LC but the Brac is very good and since it is bigger a few more sites.

Dive Safe,
Caymanaic

P.s., for 30th try Australia, or other Pacific sites

What he said.

I too would vote for LC (we've been to both LC & CB). When we return, for extra romance, I think instead of a room at LCBR we would rent at Conch Club or maybe The Club(?) now, get the LCBR meal plan for convienince, and dive with Conch Club Divers. LCBR had boat trouble the week we were on LC, and we were on the Sea-esta with CCD instead - and I'm still very favorably impressed with their operation relative to just about every other operation we've had boat dive trips with.

Depends on your personalities.

If you’re both dive addicts, Little Cayman is better, but neither is bad. Undercurrent could help you decide on a resort.

Both are good for nature watching. Little Cayman is more pristine, mostly flat. Cayman Brac has bat caves and bluffs.

Most other differences between the islands are a result of different populations. According to figures a few years old, Little Cayman has about 100 permanent residents, Cayman Brac about 1500. Therefore Cayman Brac is better for people watching, shopping, etc.

If you’re looking for extensive night life, neither.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom