Honolua Bay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I did Honolua the other day I carried my buddy's tank in, but she carried it out (about 100 lbs... maybe) she got out fine, but it was a bit of a walk for her with all the gear.

Honolua is hard to find as clear as we did the last couple of weeks, but when a south swell is up, it's one of the few divable places. just remember to go to the left of the center of the bay (south side?) and it usually clears up about 50-100 yards from shore (till then it's normally mudlike vis)

Charlie - I like that idea of a dawn dive... I've never done it before but sounds like fun... now if I can just find someone that likes getting up early to go with...

kidspot:
Charlie - I like that idea of a dawn dive... I've never done it before but sounds like fun... now if I can just find someone that likes getting up early to go with...
Ummmm, can you wake up early thursday?????

Al Mialkovsky:
Ummmm, can you wake up early thursday?????

Normally I'd just have to stay awake since I get off work at 6am Thursday mornings... but at the moment I'm off-island, so it doesn't matter I guess... enjoy it for me :D

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom