Hooky Dive - June 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It's time for the next Hooky Dive June 24 at Haigh. Who's going?

That's a Sunday ? What time? 10:30 ? Will it be cold and rainy or warm and sunny?

June 24 is a Wed. What month are you looking at. Schools out...get wet!

Yeah Yeah, but some of us still work, I am running a science camp that week, Camp Invention. June 22-26. Any time after that and I'm available to dive. What else is planned?

Yeah Yeah, but some of us still work, I am running a science camp that week, Camp Invention. June 22-26. Any time after that and I'm available to dive. What else is planned?

You and Donna have your priorities all messed up. Work.....pfffft.

I only know of the Hooky Dives:

June 24
July 15 (night dive)
Aug 19
Sept 16
Oct 21 (weather permitting)

There is also the Rescue OW June 14.

Haigh Memorial Dive July 18

AOW at Haigh July 25 & 26....times to be determined I guess.

Other than that, I know nothing.

And yes, meeting is tomorrow. We can discuss more then.

Let's see...Aurie has to work (even though schools out...poor excuse IMO), Bill didn't log in (but it's Bill) and is going, Donna forgot her SB password and is going and no one else wants to go. Looks like it's the 4 of us. Your A/C does work in the truck doesn't it. We're going to melt.

Let's see...Aurie has to work (even though schools out...poor excuse IMO), Bill didn't log in (but it's Bill) and is going, Donna forgot her SB password and is going and no one else wants to go. Looks like it's the 4 of us. Your A/C does work in the truck doesn't it. We're going to melt.

Who's "Aurie"?

About the A/C. Read your e-mail. :D:coolingoff:

Aurie is Laurie...damn spell check.

Didn't get that far with e-mails.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom