Hooky Dive - Sept 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Our next Hooky Dive is scheduled for Wed., Sept 16. This month, we are changing the location to Pearl. It will be the usual routine...arrive 10:30...dive...lunch...dive. So who plans on attending. I'll be there this month.

Doreen and I plan to attend along with Divers from the F.D.

Our next Hooky Dive is scheduled for Wed., Sept 16. This month, we are changing the location to Pearl. It will be the usual routine...arrive 10:30...dive...lunch...dive. So who plans on attending. I'll be there this month.

Bill Chalberg...this will be my first trip to Pearl....looking forward to seeing everyone.

Where's Pearl?

Pearl Lake is in South Beloit, just north of Rockford, IL. Go to my web site at Maps# and click on "Pearl Lake" for a map.

okkk guys. i'm from buffalo grove. 'im moving back to chicago in march and was wondering about diving. i haven't really found a spot on the forums to just talk to local members so i figured i would just post here.

i'm looking for some info on local diving and possibly work. sorry to interrupt.

any info is appreciated.

I don't know about work but we have some of the best wreck diving to be found anywhere in the world. There's a big fresh water sea right on our doorstep.

Hi Oren...I just responded to your PM. It kind of responds to your post here as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom