Hooky Dive - Sept. 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Next Hooky Dive is scheduled for September 17 at Haigh (it's that time of year so...weather permitting). Only one more to go after this. Maybe we will actually see something this time (compared to Pearl that is). As usual, if we arrive 10-10:30, dive, grab some lunch and dive again. We should be good to beat rush hour going home. Who is all going?

Keep your fingers crossed. As of right now, Wed. is supposed to be Sunny and 73!!! Sounding good to me.

i would like to join in the fun. Iam off work till thursday.

Come and join us. We rarely have any "set in stone" dive plans but we like getting wet...beats working.

Like I mentioned earlier, we get there around 10-10:30. We also try and get some picnic tables over by the deep water docks. So you can meet us over there or snag some tables if you get there early. Bring a lunch and something to drink and you should be good to go.

Stay tuned here for any updates/cancellations due to weather. BTW, what's your first name.

Pete

I will not be hooky diving this week, I got hit by this storm really bad. Saturday I had my grandaughter's first birthday party @ noon. The electric went out at 3 am and the basement started to flood in 20 minutes, the electric was not restored until 11:30 am, after 8 inches of water in my basement. But the pary went great anyways, I just locked the door to the basement.

So as I continue to scrub the basement down with bleach, I will be thinking of you all having a great time.

Donna

:dork2:

I e-mailed Tina this morning to make sure everything was ok down there and they were still open. This was her response.....

HI pete

We have had a little rain here but we havent had to use the sandbags. The fish are still where they should be.

See ya Wednesday.

Tina

Guess we're good to go!!!!!!!!

Okey Dokey,
I am definately in, and I am bringing a friend whom also dives. How warm is the water?
LT

Glad you're coming...and fresh blood too!!!! Do we have to be nice to them...it'll cost you.

Per Haigh's website.....

Information is current as of : August 20, 2008
Water Temperature
at Surface : 80
at 15' : 78
at 20' : 76
at 45' : 60
at Deep Hole : 58
Visibility
at deep hole : 30
at rock crusher : 25
at ss flamingo : 25

Other than that, no clue. Yes that's me...totally clueless......quiet Phil!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom