Hoses LP and HP Air2 adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pudsky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have for sale a few hoses. All LP hoses come with ScubaPro hose protector. HP hose does not have hose protector. All hoses are in very good shape with no cracks splits or anything like that. O-rings are good. Simply attach and use.

Appx 30" ScubaPro LP reg hose used 6 dives, $13.00

Appx 25" ScubaPro LP hose used for AIR 2 alternate inflator with adapter used for about 25 dives or so: $25.00

Appx 25" ScubaPro LP hose used for AIR 2 alternate inflator without adapter used 6 dives: $13.00

Appx 24" High Pressure (5000 psi/350 bar) hose, not ScubaPro brand, used 4 dives, nearly new. Purchased for $39.95 4/21/10 from Silent World dive center in Key Largo, FL. $25.00
I did not like the length of this hose for what I was using it for, so I already purchased a longer hose.

I will only charge $3.00 shipping per hose. If you order more than one hose, shipping will be a max of $6.00.

P1030141.jpg

I just received the Scubapro LP hose in the mail. Looks like its in great condition. Thanks again for the easy transaction and fast shipping!

Back
Top Bottom