Hot shot fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom, I wear a woman's size 9. I'd like to use a sock with them - so would I need a small or regular? And also, I want a pair in pink or yellow. Can't find pink anywhere, and I know yellow isn't available. Thanks.

Right now it is just green for our travel segment and pink for our ladies segment. We are in the process of evaluating whether or not another color is necessary. What color did you have in mind?

Tom Phillipp
Product Manager
Aqua Lung

Hows the colour evaluation coming along? Waiting for black or red...Cheers

Tom, I wear a woman's size 9. I'd like to use a sock with them - so would I need a small or regular? And also, I want a pair in pink or yellow. Can't find pink anywhere, and I know yellow isn't available. Thanks.

Hi Judypots,
If you would like to wear a thin neoprene sock with them, then I recommend a size regular.

Yes, there is news! Blue HotShots will be available for purchase in October. Blue compliments the other blue travel products such as Zuma, Departure and Arrival bags. I don't foresee red HotShots as red is not found in our travel segment.

Yes, there is news! Blue HotShots will be available for purchase in October. Blue compliments the other blue travel products such as Zuma, Departure and Arrival bags. I don't foresee red HotShots as red is not found in our travel segment.

Thank you for your reply. What about black? it goes with everything.

I don't have any knowledge of black at this time but, hey, you never know. I can tell you for sure that there won't be any this year.

I have a few questions. First, can you change out the strap and put a spring strap on them? Also I know they are meant to use with no shoe, but can you use a boot with them. My wife takes an 8 in the boots, what size fin would she need IF she had on a boot. Thanks for the help, I like the fins, she has looked at them and I think it is something she would like. Christmas time ya know!!

We (ScubaDoRag) were in Cozumel in 2011 to get some lifestyle shots and test our new products. We had so much fun with Sea Lab Diving out of GA and they love your Hot Shots and our ScubaTubeSocks together. They let me try (and I loved them) their Yellow Hot Shots as seen with our Seabra print. Hot Shots w ScubaDoRag PinkCamo ScubaTubeSocks.jpgHot Shots w ScubaDoRag Seabra.jpgAndy was confident enough to sport your Pink Hot Shots with our PinkCamo ScubaTubeSocks - Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom