Housing and Lens for Sony RX-100 Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jsnyder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ikelite housing and red corrective filter for Sony RX-100 camera. Ikelite part number IK611610 for the housing and IK644141 for the red lens. The housing was purchased in February 2013 and the lens in March. Both went on one trip to the Keys this month and functioned very, very well. Grand total: 5 boat trips/9 times in the water for the entire set.

I can send you original receipts for the units, housing was $399.95 and lens was $69.95. I would like to sell the set for $325 -- ~$150 off new.

I was recently shown the Recsea unit for the same camera and I want to upgrade but need to unload this set first. The Recsea unit is a near identical match to the Canon setup I dove for years and I prefer the uniformity to the difference in the Ikelite. There’s nothing wrong with Ikelite, in general or this one. I’d consider another in a heartbeat and would use this one for years if I hadn’t stumbled across the Recsea unit. My impatience can be your deal if you’d like!!

Key Largo Diving 056.jpgKey Largo Diving 084.jpgKey Largo Diving 315.jpgMarathon Diving 037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom