Wanted Housing for Sony A6000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuperSeaMonkey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I currently have a Meikon housing which is not working with my Sea&Sea YS-D2 strobes and fiber optic cables. Looking for something that will work with above said mentioned setup. Thanks a lot.

I'm currently using the Meikon a6000 housing and a single YS-D2 with no issues (first dive with this combo yesterday as it happens). Fires fine in full auto and manual modes so it's a compatible pairing, maybe you have a failed component somewhere? Hate to see you drop $$$ on a new housing if it's not the issue.

If you are looking for a better housing for the A6000, I am considering selling my Sea & Sea MDX A6000 housing. Might upgrade to SLR.

I have the housing, wide angle port, standard flat port, zoom gear for the 16-50 lens. Could also consider parting with the Tray and grips. Let me know if you are interested and I can send some pics along when I get home from work...

- Michael

How much are you selling your Sea&Sea housing and accessories? Feel free to PM if you want.

I have the Fantasea a6000 housing and love it! It has an automatic leak detection system. it also just fits on the dual mount sea and sea tray I have

Back
Top Bottom