housing for Sony HC1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea that was about the only angle it'll stay up. It's a big light but I'm used to lugging around a UK1200 which is 8D's and considerably bigger. I like the 2-4 hour burn time of the Light Canon, it's simplicity, easy conversion to a regular dive light and most of all the price. I admit I have little experience with this setup and I'm hoping it will work ok.

ScubaBob: I'm hoping to dive Diver's Cove Sunday. Have you been lately?

larsdennert:
Yea that was about the only angle it'll stay up. It's a big light but I'm used to lugging around a UK1200 which is 8D's and considerably bigger. I like the 2-4 hour burn time of the Light Canon, it's simplicity, easy conversion to a regular dive light and most of all the price. I admit I have little experience with this setup and I'm hoping it will work ok.

ScubaBob: I'm hoping to dive Diver's Cove Sunday. Have you been lately?

I haven't been in the water in a month, sad to say. Some buddies of mine dove Shaw's tonight (Friday night) and had decent 8-10 viz with a fair amount of surge. Sunday will definately depend on the rain situation as well..

DMing a Catalina boat next weekend so I hope to get a dive or two in then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom