Houston Team...wanna dive Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil Homey Boy been real sick this week (got pneumonia). If he's still doing real good on Sunday, Mom says she's gonna come swim with us. Should be another great day to dive! See ya there!

We were wondering where you were this evening. Nyquil will cure ya. At the very least that 25+% alcohol will let ya get some much needed sleep.

If you have pewmonia I doubt you'll be diving by Sunday...But I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I'm Fine and I'll be there! My SON (lil homey,hehe) been sick with the crud.He's doing very well, so it looks like he and his sis will go to Grammys, and me and Mom will go to Twin Lakes. Sorry to miss it yesterday,but I had this work thing and the boss says that Diving is just not a reason to miss work. Idiot, what does he know anyway? See ya Sunday:thumb:

Duh! I should read more carefully! You should have been there to watch Tony, Maddiver and I wrestle the waverunner to get it sunk!

See ya Sunday!

Dee, what time will y'all be there Sunday? I need to finally check that place out.

Originally posted by Mitch
Dee, what time will y'all be there Sunday? I need to finally check that place out.

I don't know...no one has mentioned it yet! Beast and I haven't decided whether to make a day or just an afternoon of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom