How about some pics of your finds?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldnt bring it home with me 'cause it might go boom! This is an 8" US Navy shell from the =bombardment of Okinawa prior to the invasion lying in the sand and rock. The fuse portion shows some corrosion "leaking" through the base where its screwed onto the main body of the shell so no touchy touchy!

2614797970100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

*Lee*

I'm going to be at Myrtle in June. Do you know of a commercial outfit in the area that will cater to shark teeth dives?

*Lee*

I'm going to be at Myrtle in June. Do you know of a commercial outfit in the area that will cater to shark teeth dives?

The two dive operations I use, in Myrtle, are Coastal Scuba and Scuba Express. (Note: There are not many fossils found offshore Myrtle)

Coastal Scuba

Scuba Express

Two primary areas to dive for fossils are the Cooper River in Charleston SC and offshore Willmington NC.

Cooper River Dive Operations

Back Water Diversions

Cooper River Diving

Lowcountry Diving

Off The Wall Charters

Offshore Willmington NC Dive Operations

Spearit Charters

Aquatic Safaris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom