How about some pics of your finds?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are these stoneware bottles? If so we call them clay or crocks. This is one of my friends basements. And would say that he has the most treasures out of the St.Clair River.

Attachments

• hbs 623.jpg
    hbs 623.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 264
Great stuff Ed! Love all the nautical memorabilia. Those brass whistles are really cool. Thanks for sharing the pics and information.

This had 23 miles on it when it went through the ice. I've since put 130 miles on it. We also found their fishing poles, fish finders, ice auger, ice hut, 3 fold-up chairs, 2 pairs of sunglasses and 1 stocking cap, all coming from this 1 mishap.

Attachments

• Sam.jpg
    Sam.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Sam 2.jpg
    Sam 2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Sam 3.jpg
    Sam 3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 169
A few finds. On the left, Megalodon teeth from Venice Florida. The two pics on the right are finds from the Niagara River.

Attachments

• IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1982.jpg
    IMG_1982.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1983.jpg
    IMG_1983.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 111
That is what I am talking about. Fortunediver those are awesome what time of year do you dive the Niagara River?

recoiljunky thos are some nice finds were they all off of venice?

The first three pictures are finds from the Cooper River in Charleston SC, the last picture has finds from the Chipola River in Marianna FL.

I need to take some pictures of my other finds. I've been spending most of my summer for the past three years looking for "treasure."

My finds were this past Thanksgiving week. I was diving with Florida West Scuba out of Venice. My buddies were so impressed that we are planning a trip this coming April.

Here is a fossil I found, offshore Myrtle Beach, last summer. It is not pretty, but I really like it. I knew it was fossilized the moment I laid eyes on it. It even looks prehistoric with the spikes and all. The hardness, the color, and the form allowed me to quickly recognize this as a shell of an animal that lived a million years ago. It is a little larger than your fist.

100_2226.jpg

100_2222.jpg

Finds from over the years. Offshore Myrtle Beach. Cooper River. Edisto River. Lee Creek Aurora NC.

100_2211.jpg

100_2215.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom