How deep have you gone and why ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R:
Wow with a name as deepbound one would assume that your experienced in deep diving, guess thats just not true.
Yeah, don't read too much into a forum name :) When I picked this name, everything beyond 30ft seemed deep

100' for AOW class
95' ... to look at the forward gun turret on the Yukon
85' ... next to Vallecitos Point, La Jollla Canyon ... because I saw some stuff down there :wink:

125 feet, we were diving the middle grounds, I cant wait to do it again, there are many larger fish out there. I had a great time, we probably hovered around 90 feet until we saw something to go after then spent time on the bottom until I got myself back together. The downside is that I still have 1500+ lbs due to the time that you can spend down there.

282 ft?????

ok...explanation please.

what was there to see there?

45 meters, to test if the camera housing (empty) will make it out dry, manufacturer guarantees 60 meters or 200 feet.

80% of my dives is from 25-35 meters.

I plan to stay OWD untill somebody really insists I show the AOWD card to pay up for more of the same thing. I already did 'deep dive(s)', night dive, into the blue, shore dive, boat dive, you name the 'speciality' that can be charged additionaly. :)

Oh yeah, and I'm now getting a drysuit. :D

38.5 meters (126 ft) on my first wreck dive-it appeared to be a pedal boat… My S&S MX 10 passed the test.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom