how do I treat this..barotrauma!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everybody so far has missed the questions that I have posed. Instead they have chosen to judge and post ad hominems. If someone is injured then is it right to say why the **** didyou do it. And so far. That is attacking the individual. Think about it, you go to a doctor for constructive advice and help, not verbal abuse and fault finding. Does anyone know how to overcome this problem? Are there any qualified people on this site that could at least offer some treatment to resolving this condition? Sincerity is apreciated.

Want sincerity? Really? OK, here it is. Most of us seem to think that the sequence of events you describe is so incredibly stupid that this can't be a serious question.

If, in fact, it is, there is only one answer: SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

If it isn't, GFY.

Tom

Alan, you are right about these people here, don't take them too seriously. They are not sensitive to your delicate situation and are judging you instead offering costructive assistance to a common problem which you are experiencing. You reached out for help and everybody missed your cry for help. These people here are so insensitive. You people should be ashamed, shame on you. I am in pain also, I think I developed pneumothorax caused by excessive and explosive outbursts of hysteria.

I have been away for a while, I forgot how much fun this forum can be. You can't make up stuff like this.
Allan, if you are serious you should, with out a doubt be talking to a Doctor.

mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom