how do you find the cheapest airfare?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee, I like that idea alot - especially if it means saving money. Are there any dive shops you recommend looking at. I have been spending all my evenings the past two weeks looking around on the internet and have gotten myself overwhelmed. My husbad and I pretty much scrapped the idea of going over the Christmas holidays, just too $$$$$$$ for us. I'd rather do a week long trip later for less money. Now we have decided to go in April. That way several more of our friends will be able to go as well. Thanks all for your help. I have really learned about some new websites that I didn't know about before.

Mars2U - somehow I just don't think that masquerading as a pilot would "fly" (hee hee) in this day and age:wink:

You may find that April is also a bad time because of college spring break. Airfares always seem to be higher then. I find late Jan - Feb, May, Sept - mid Nov to be low airfare times. When school is out airfares go up, holidays airfares go up, spring break airfares go up....you get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom