How does this price sound?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rinkopr

Registered
Reaction score
I was looking at a LDS that is having a sale while I was out and about the state. They had put several packages together and the Zeagle package seemed pretty good.What do you think?

Zeagle Ranger
Zeagle Envoy Delux
Zeagle Envoy Octo
Sherwood Wisdom w/ Compass and Quick Disconnect

$1784.00.

Does this sound like a good deal?

Rinkopr:
I was looking at a LDS that is having a sale while I was out and about the state. They had put several packages together and the Zeagle package seemed pretty good.What do you think?

Zeagle Ranger
Zeagle Envoy Delux
Zeagle Envoy Octo
Sherwood Wisdom w/ Compass and Quick Disconnect

$1784.00.

Does this sound like a good deal?

It's not a horrible deal.

Price it out at LP, and I believe the cost is under $1400.

It's certainly up to you. Larry at ScubaToys can beat that price by several hundred dollars from an authorized dealer.

Capt Gene is another long time, full service Zeagle dealer in Z-Hills, FL. He has Sherwood too.

www.zeagleexpress.com

Chad

I'd say it might be a tad high... but then I said Hitler was not a nice guy, and Noah thought it looked partly cloudy... Sometimes I understate...:eyebrow

I paid a bit less than that for my Ranger, with Scubapro MK25/S600 reg and octo, and a Smart Com computer. Npt entirely comparable, but close. However, included in the package I set up was 26 pounds of soft weights, a dive alert, an octo holder, and a retractor for the console. They also threw in a free AOW class and books, when I'm ready to take it.

Your price quoted looks okay, but maybe see if they can sweeten the deal with some of the extras you'll be needing/wanting, as I did. Maybe a knife, or light, or some other extras.

Did they ever get the problems straightened out with the Sherwood Wisdom? The first ones to roll off had a reputation for being a leaky P.o.S..

___

scubatoys:
I'd say it might be a tad high... but then I said Hitler was not a nice guy, and Noah thought it looked partly cloudy... Sometimes I understate...:eyebrow
Hee Hee.

I'd say give Larry a call. The call is free and the only thing loose is a few minutes of your time.

I don't hear anyone saying it's a bad deal. If the peace of mind of having the seller down the street is of value to you then do it. Keep in mind that a minor issue can be fixed locally while you wait in many cases. Shipping stuff around can easilly cost you weeks of diving. It's all about what you perecieve as value. I'd buy.

Pete

Greetings,
Ditto for larry at Scuba Toys.(877-728-2243) or check out Website.
Very helpful and a nice guy.

Option #2 Leisure Pro

Spend some time shopping and comparing ~what is out there price wise. ($1785.00 and $1400.00 thats $385.00 you can spend on other diving goodies!)

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom