How much may I get from a used PST E-8?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubahorse

Reaction score
My buddyand I want to sell some of our tanks. We don't really know about the resell value of SCUBA tanks. I searched from ebay but no luck, couldn't find any E-8 from e-bay.

PST E-8 119 3442psi one year old had VIP yesterday. like new, inside and outside.
PST E-8 119 3442psi New!!!
PST HP 80 3500psi mad 1995 hydro tested last year, also had VIP yesterday.

I will post them for sell soon (SB only). What are the reasonable prices ??? (good for both buyer and seller)
Thanks!

I am in Orange County, California.

The E8 -119's sell for 336.00 new on Diveriteexpress.com.

I might be interested if the price is right.

scubahorse:
My buddyand I want to sell some of our tanks. We don't really know about the resell value of SCUBA tanks. I searched from ebay but no luck, couldn't find any E-8 from e-bay.

PST E-8 119 3442psi one year old had VIP yesterday. like new, inside and outside.

I will post them for sell soon (SB only). What are the reasonable prices ??? (good for both buyer and seller)
Thanks!

I'm soooo close to you guys, don't sell them, just give to me as a present, thankyou.

I already got some PM asking me the price. I went to a sport chalet tonight and they sell PST LP120 for $299. Do you think $275 will be a reasonable price? Thanks!

There is a shortage of these tanks right now, they are very popular and PST is having a hard time keping up with demand. Basically I'd ask for what you paid new, they've gone up in the last few months so it's still a deal. 275 is problably too low. I'd buy two more for 300 but i'm not in alaska
rice

In my area the E-8 130's and E-7 100's are the hard to find tanks. E-8 119's can be purchased anywhere, and are priced at $300-$329, but can be purchased cheaper if you look around and deal a little. I wouldn't pay more than $200 for a used 119.

Would you take $200.00 for it? Naturally, I'll pay the shipping

Thanks,

Randy Smith

scubahorse:

Thanks!

Thanks every one. I will post at least one tank for sale " Scuba Market Place Gear / Equipment Classifieds". ppl help me here get $20 off if you are interested in those. (6 members)
Thanks.

I am interested in both of the E-8 119's. Checked the For Sale section and did not see them. I live in San Diego and have cash ready :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom