How to make ur buddy spit out their reg at 25'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEA~TEC

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Two years ago on my very first dive, but buddy and out went to checkout an RV in the quarry where i was certified. The RV is an old 70ish 35' winabego style with a side door and drivers seat and passenger seat up front.

We drop down the line and find the roof at 17 feet, we drop over the side and to the bottom at maybe 25'. We swim along the side till we find the side door and in my buddy goes. He swims to the passenger seat and sits down, motioning i should take the drivers seat. I think this is not a good idea, but it has been preped for divers, so i easy my way in, and swim twords the drivers seat. i see the key is still in the ignition so i sit in the drivers seat and my buddy puts his fins up on the dash and motions that I should drive... ok, 2 can play that game....

I hit the key and put up my hands, he just looks at me oddly... I hit the key again and look at him... again a very strange look... I hit the key a 3rd time and look to him and get a "are you narced" look, and asked if i was ok... I tell him I am and i'm ganna try one more time... still won't start....

At this point my buddy is just about convinced i'm narced or an idiot, hes not sure... he give the "what are you doing" jesters... and I write in the silt on the dash board... "I think it's flooded...." He laughed so hard he spit his reg out....

Hope this make someone smile....
Tim

Thats funny i have to tell more ppl to read it.

Now that was pretty good. When I learn wreck diving and become more advanced I need to do that to my buddy.

Hopefully nothing bad will happen and he will just put it back in and be on with it.

I'd have laughed too hard and drowned myself!!! :D What a great story...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom