How to start a forum for a dive club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MyDiveLog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'd like my dive club to use this board to communicate with our members, as som many of the other clubs do. Can you tell me how to establish a forum? Any way to restrict access to club members?

Please send a PM to NetDoc so he can explain the entire process to you (it's very simple, you need a region, a group of registered divers who will be involved and a few more things... it is of course free).

Somehow I don't think that is what he was asking.

I get the impression that he has a dive club that he is already a member of and would like the board to host a private section just for his club.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Somehow I don't think that is what he was asking.

I get the impression that he has a dive club that he is already a member of and would like the board to host a private section just for his club.

TwoBit

this is exactly what I meant.

Tech Admin:
Please send a PM to NetDoc so he can explain the entire process to you (it's very simple, you need a region, a group of registered divers who will be involved and a few more things... it is of course free).
what about opening a regional (e.g. country) forum like the ones for socal, zen divers, etc...

was thinking of requesting one for philippine divers (of all persuasions of course)

Jag

MyDiveLog, in that case... contact NetDoc :wink: All club issues, public or private are up to him.

shugar - we are always looking for more clubs in more regions, if you think there is an interest on this board or in general gather up a list of names and talk to NetDoc!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom