How To Survive A Shark Attack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL......hey!!!!! I resemble #3!!!!!!

In the immortal words of Rodney Dangerfield - surround yourself with people fatter than yourself, that way you look smaller (or something to that effect).

And to add to wstein - to survive a bear attack you don't have to be the fastest runner, just faster than your buddy!

heehee that's good.
Considering that you are, statistically speaking, more likely to be killed by a falling coconut than by a shark attack, next time you're attacked by a shark, stop a moment and reflect on just how lucky you are to be in this phenomenally rare situation. Ohhh and enjoy the music, John Williams rocks!!

freediver:
heehee that's good.
Considering that you are, statistically speaking, more likely to be killed by a falling coconut than by a shark attack, next time you're attacked by a shark, stop a moment and reflect on just how lucky you are to be in this phenomenally rare situation. Ohhh and enjoy the music, John Williams rocks!!
But only if you sleep under coconut trees. :wink:

Wildcard:
But only if you sleep under coconut trees. :wink:

I did that a month ago in the Keys during a hurricane. Keep having a recurring dream that sharks where throwing coconuts at me. HMMMMM. Explains alot. :wink:

To avoid an attack, NPCA Marine says, “Never Molest a Shark”.

Damn I’m a lucky dog. I just can’t keep my paws off those hotties. :evilo:

I overheard an instructor explain to a nervious student that a shark would only bite a diver in a case of mistaken identity and the the shark really doesn't like the taste of human flesh and neoprene. Just as the student was relaxing, I stuck my head in a reassured the student.
"yep- you'll still be dead, but on the pluse side, the shark will have a bad tase in his mouth for hours!"
The next day when I popped into the shop the instructor had put three urnial deodorizer cakes in a box and labled them
"Shark Breath Mints" - a must carry for the sensitive diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom