How tuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GA Under Water

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
taking my DM Tests tonight. Are they Tuff?? I am thinking that my real issue will be remembering the formulas for the physics. JOY Reading over my Encyclopedia at work :) :shakehead:

You doing all eight tonight ? They're not really tough, remember it's multiple-guess, so the answer will be right there in front of you, you just need to identify it (for most questions) !! The physics isn't too bad - for the questions regarding volume at different depths, before you start to calculate anything, decide whether the answer you're looking for will be bigger or smaller than the volume you start with. For example, if it says you have 33l at 12m, what will it be at 25m, you know you're looking for a smaller number than the 33l and can possibly rule out some of the options.

Here's a good one for the Physics: Take it to the surface, then take it down.

As long as you understand the material, not just rote memorization, but understand the concept, then you won't have any problems.

For the DM Conducted Programs: Use the Instructor Manual! You're allowed to and every single answer on the test is in it.

Bubble Junky:
You doing all eight tonight ? They're not really tough, remember it's multiple-guess, so the answer will be right there in front of you, you just need to identify it (for most questions) !! The physics isn't too bad - for the questions regarding volume at different depths, before you start to calculate anything, decide whether the answer you're looking for will be bigger or smaller than the volume you start with. For example, if it says you have 33l at 12m, what will it be at 25m, you know you're looking for a smaller number than the 33l and can possibly rule out some of the options.

Yep, all of them tonight. Been studying the material for 2 months now. I am pretty sure I have a grasp on it.

"Take it up then take it down" remembered :)

Have my Insctuctor man ready and waiting.

I took it all in one night and it was ok as long as you used the knowledge workbook to answer the phy. questions. you can do it!!!

Well, I got 6 out of 8 done tonight. 2 to go :) get them done Thursday.

I did.

all the way throught Equipment is done. Brain is still fried so my posts are short :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom