Howdy, from Addison TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
Believe me, I feel your pain! I graduated from UTA, too, and had to do the same thing. The thing is, when I went there, there were no bridges across Cooper Street. We had to dodge traffic. That made it doubly fun... :11:

OMG I am trying to picture what that must have been like... a whole new way to play frogger! Grad students worth double!

Beach Bunny

What was the point value on the old guy with the walker? Hee hee hee....couldn't resist that one....

Jp

YellowF4:
Beach Bunny

What was the point value on the old guy with the walker? Hee hee hee....couldn't resist that one....

Jp

OMG I can't believe you remember that.... the walker counted at triple points!

Welcome to the board. Three of us are planning a trip to Roatan August 11-18... we have room for a forth. PM if you want details.

Scuba-Bill:
Welcome to the board. Three of us are planning a trip to Roatan August 11-18... we have room for a forth. PM if you want details.

You have mail!:turtle:

Back
Top Bottom