Howdy from another new guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwemery1000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from a week in the Cayman Islands - decided to try out diving while there - I am hooked! Did a lot of snorkeling while there but the highlight of the trip was the newbie dive with Tortuga Divers. Only about 8m for 40 minutes but it was great! Didn't have enough time to do more but I am setting up my next vacation to get open water cert in Malaga, Spain in February, and then Advanced in Dahab, Egypt in March/April. I have already met people who want to buddy up in other places! What a great sport! Looking forward to learning a lot from all you guys and your experiences.

Hi there,

Welcome aboard!!

Seems you have the time to explore the world :) What a privilege.

If one of Sunny Indonesia's 17,500 islands become your destination (e.g Bunaken that just made a Guinness Book of Record last August), let me know.

My country has dive sites that can be visited from a white sand beach or remote sites that only can be reach by liveaboards. So, give it a try!!

Howdy, Back AtCha! Adventure awaits..underwater.. for you to discover...welcome to our world!

Hi there,

Welcome aboard!!

Seems you have the time to explore the world :) What a privilege.

If one of Sunny Indonesia's 17,500 islands become your destination (e.g Bunaken that just made a Guinness Book of Record last August), let me know.

My country has dive sites that can be visited from a white sand beach or remote sites that only can be reach by liveaboards. So, give it a try!!

Yeah, my wife and I teach at international schools and one of the great benefits it the time and resources to travel. She hasn't taken to diving but I can often coax her into some snorkeling.

I am sure at some point Indonesia will be visited. We would like to relocate to that area of the world next year when our contract here is up.

Thanks for the Welcome! Thanks for the welcome also, Scubamama!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom