Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just found this site while searching "GI Bill approved SCUBA." Found some info but still no ticket to Uncle Sam approved diving. I'm in VA, OW diver with pretty much no experience (got certified a million years ago and never really got into it.) I'm in full blown mid life crisis mode now I guess and just did the SCUBA refresh class at my local shop (along with signing up for a Jiu Jitsu class, a Muay Thai class, and a crossfit class-Toldja it was mid life crisis mode.)
Am about to sign up for the AOW class as well but am looking high and low for a place where I can finish off the last six months of my GI Bill. I've done more than enough college to know I'll never use another penny on any degree program. Anyway-hi everyone!

Welcome! SCUBA is a great way to spend that mid-life crisis money :yeahbaby:Seriously some of the coolest experiences I have had have been related to SCUBA.

Welcome, I'm sure the midlife crisis will become a lifelong passon!! Better mid-life than three quarter life like me !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom