How's the dive op at ClubMed Turks&Caicos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curiousgeorgie:
Are they okay for my girlfriend to do a PADI open water referral?

Hey there!

I got certified at Club Med TQ about 7-8 years ago. I thought that the instructors & the diver operation were very good. They were knowledgeable, thorough, patient, and very safety conscious. Yes, it tends to be more crowded than most people would like, but it's targeting a different market from the dive crowd. Their boats & equipment are quite good. It's reasonably priced. The Club Med staff gets paid very little, but they all work very hard. Somehow they always manage to be smiling and very patient, despite all the antics that I sure they have to put up with from the guests. I know I couldn't do it!

Having said that, I realize that was a long time ago. But, I don't think you'll get a lot of replies about Club Med on this board.... There is a post in the travel section, Caribbean sub-forum, asking about Club Med TQ. There's a response there from a diver who was there recently and had a good experience. Try looking over there or doing a search!

Enjoy your trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom