Hows the diving in Saint thomas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBedoobedoo

Registered
Reaction score
:confined: I am taking a cruise down to saint thomas in the virgin islands. any hot spots?

Another op you might take take the time to check out is Chris Sawyer. I have been diving with him many times and have always had nothing but a top-notch experience.

If you get a chance, do the Rhone dive. Neat wreck.

I dove with the St Thomas dive club while i was down there in december, great people and they actually went and picked up people at there hotels and at the cruise ships, one couple told me no other op on the island would pick them up at their hotel. I spent a week with them at Bolongo and i was very sad to have to say goodbye. If you dive with them say hello to Bill and Wayne for me. One bit of advice make sure you dive at home before you go so you don't get that whoa what am i doing task loading on your first dive, then you get to fully enjoy all you dives, and ask them to take you to Baracuda point, you will never forget diving with the great baracuda.

thanks. i think i may be taking a cruise ship scuba tour are they still ok?

I would try and set up something on my own, there is a big difference to me between a dive trip with 4 divers and a dive trip with 22 divers, Email Bill Letts it will probably cost you less aswell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom