Hows the water down south this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Im debating on going diving this Thursday. Ive never dove with Jupiter dive center so I wanted to give them a call. Do they offer a discount dor SB members?
Thanks

The keys have been blown out, I am not sure about up north

Seeing as we're still under tornado warnings this morning (Wed.) and apparently had some touch down last night, I'd say Thursday is still a bit iffy - although things are supposed to start clearing up. The weekend, however, is supposed to be nice according to latest forcasts...

Im debating on going diving this Thursday. Ive never dove with Jupiter dive center so I wanted to give them a call. Do they offer a discount dor SB members?
Thanks
You are better off Sat or Sun vs Thurs or Friday - even when the wind stops, it may take a day or 2 for the viz to improve - I would bag it for Thursday

There is no discount for SB members at JDC - you can buy a dive card - pay for 5 and get 6 - I bought 2 before 1/1 as their price was going up; its either $55 or $60 a 2 tank trip without tanks (bring your own or rent theirs at an additional cost)

They are a Super, very professional operation with good boats and better captains - they encourage the use of computers as well as nitrox, and have a divemaster in the water on every dive; follow or go off on your own. Boat finds you and picks you up after your dive.

I can't say enough good things about them.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom