HP 100's, identical twins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwade

Contributor
Reaction score
Thunder Bay Ontario, usually found Under the Ice o
# of dives
Greetings Subsurface fans!

I'm looking to buy a pair of HP 100's, DIN preferred but not mandatory. Valves, manifolds and bands would be considered important :D . Worthington's would be my first choice since I'm familiar with the negative buoyancy characteristics of these tanks. Current VIP & Hydro required.

Shipping would be via any reliable ground transport to 55605

If you are looking to divest some much loved tanks and want them to be adopted by a good home, contact me.

Thanks ScubaBoard members,
Cheers :cheers:

For those who don't understand the humour written into my "wanted to buy" post...

YES I want to buy DOUBLES... geeze LOL.
A valid Hydro IS important, the VIP..not so much
I WILL consider HP X8 119's
No, I will NOT consider smaller than HP 100's

If you want to ensure your extra much loved tanks get to enjoy the thrills and chills of Lake Superior cold (below 39F at depth) not that wussy SoCal cold people talk about :wink: .. then send me a message.

Hmmm... I once dated identical twins, but they were of a completely different "species" than the ones you're talking about.

LOL @ drbill !! That's just bragging... lucky lucky lucky you... :D

Deal Made! thread finished,

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom