HP 80 doubles set,complete w/ bands, cage, & manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olphart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nitrox ready, PST HP 80 cu ft Steel tanks, (3442psi), complete w/ manifold, bands, SS cage.
Hydro May 2010, Vis and O2 cleaned Dec 2010. excellent shape, ready to go
Boots are just on there to allow tanks to stand up. You can have them if you wish.
$600 OBO
Shipping may be expensive, depending on where you live, but pickup is ok, or will deliver within Windsor/Detroit area.

Not even an offer. Oh well, if they don't go soon, I'll just disassemble them and use them for sidemount. That might work quite well with them being short...move the cg up some.

Not even an offer. Oh well, if they don't go soon, I'll just disassemble them and use them for sidemount. That might work quite well with them being short...move the cg up some.

I'm thinking LP95's would work better for you...! :D

Are the valves Pro-valves and do they come with the inserts?

What would shipping be to florida

Is that a wreck diving, cave diving cage on there olphart, do you use it to carry the set.

Happy Diving

All of the above, though I don't do caves. :fear:
It also makes a good way for old folks to pull the valves to where you can get them.:egypt:

BTW they are pro valves and come w/inserts

Tomorrow they become singles for my SM rig. I'll put the bands and cage up for sale later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom