HP100's and an HP120

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trailrider87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Title says it all. Original Hydro 95, most recent hydro 2010. Can get pics when I get them back from the shop. Id like to get 650 (225 a piece ish) for the set, but make me an offer, I want to move these. Please dont low ball me, I would like to move them but I dont have to.

I can deliver Greenville SC - Raleigh NC and anywhere in between. Also going to Tampa the first weekend in march and can drop them off then. Lets hear those offers

Also...Willing to accept trades, I need a doubles reg set, let me know what you have!

Jake

They are sherwood branded. The 7/8 in valve (300 bar din)

Important info i completely forgot to include, sorry!

Bump and price drop, someone make me an offer! Ill let these go for 125 plus the cost of the hydro. The shop I sent them to cant handle 3500 PSI tanks. LDS charges 40 so 165 a pop.

Tanks sold pending Payment. Have some more 120's (Sherwood genesis 300 bar din) going up, 125 before they get rehydroed, 150 after!

Tanks sold pending Payment. Have some more 120's (Sherwood genesis 300 bar din) going up, 125 before they get rehydroed, 150 after!

still waiting on pics from last week........

How many do you have left???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom