Hudson Grotto this Saturday (April 19th), anybody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I need to get back in the water, so I'm heading over to the hudson Grotto Saturday morning (April 19th). Anybody interested in meeting up there. I know it's short notice.

Sure thing my friend, any time.

I was there last Saturday with a bouyancy class and it was 67 degrees on the 40 ft platform. We went back to the 20 ft platform fairly quick. :wink: :palmtree: Bob

i shall be there on this sat so i would like to join and meet anyone there this sat....and have a fun dive...ty
not too early lol around noon...!

I think I will try to make it,Probably around 9 or 10. It's been over a month since I got wet,so I need to do something.

I think I will try to make it,Probably around 9 or 10. It's been over a month since I got wet,so I need to do something.

Awesome, I haven't seen you since Buford when we almost lost Mark to the bottomless swamp! :D

Awesome, I haven't seen you since Buford when we almost lost Mark to the bottomless swamp! :D

Are you planning on doing the bottom?

I might have to worry about losing you with how fast you swim.Here one second gone the next.

I'll slow up for ya, or you can tie off to me like a scooter and enjoy the ride...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom