Humminbird 1197c SI or 998c SI where in Miami???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HerraduraDivers

Contributor
Reaction score
Herradura - Jaco, Costa Rica and Orosei - Sardinia
# of dives
Hello out there,
i will fly on next Monday to Miami to pick-up my new UW Housing in Ft. Lauderdale.
I am desperately trying to buy a Humingbird 1197c or 998 SI SideScan Sonar for my dive boat but al bigger shops are out of stock or don't accept my on-american Credit Cards ...
I think that there are thousands of boat outfitters inthe Miami area but i have no idea where to search.

Does enybody know where i may go or call to get this?

Thanks in advance
and best regards

Chris

West Marine carries these units. There are a few in Miami.

The first three places that came to my mind were Crook & Crook, Langer Krell, and Riverside but none of those three are authorized Hummingbird dealers.

It appears there are four chains of authorized dealers in the Miami area: West Marine, Boat US, Bass Pro Shops, and Sports Authority. Humminbird - Find a Dealer

I think West Marine or Boat US are more likely to have the 1197C SI in stock. MSRP is $2799 but I see it as low as $2155 online at DigitalStar: 1197C SI at DigitalStar

Thanks guys!
West Marine has it in none of their shops around Miami and have to ship it from California.
Digial Star is cheap but temporary out of stock
I pray that River Marine have it on stock

Thanks again!

Chris

If no one has it you can find it on Ebay. Shipping options can speed delivery up.

Thanks guys!
After some search i went to Divers Direct and on the way back i stoped at BassPro just beside Divers Direct and BINGO, the Fishfinder was on stock.
Wohoooo, i will mount is this week and then: Happy Tresure, Wreck and Shoals Hunting!!!

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom