Hurricane Divers Unite! - The official September list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftin' by

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It doesn't hurt to start early hoping for the best weather since it'll be the height of hurricane season while we're there. If nothing else, perhaps an SB meet-n-greet/dinner.

BTW... in no way I'm I making light of the serious devastation, death and destruction a hurricane can cause.

Josh, Lisa and Maya (toddler) 9/15 - 9/22; Fiesta Americana/Blue Angel

We will be there 8/31 - 9/3, can't wait!

driftin' by:
It doesn't hurt to start early hoping for the best weather since it'll be the height of hurricane season while we're there. If nothing else, perhaps an SB meet-n-greet/dinner.

BTW... in no way I'm I making light of the serious devastation, death and destruction a hurricane can cause.

Onward and Forward into September and October for a Cozumel vacation. Of course, we do not want a repeat of what has happened in the past to the residents of Cozumel or to our dear island itself, but, I say hooray for anyone moving on and looking forward to the upcoming months. Cozumel is alive and well, and why stay away? DH and I and 5 friends (1 wee tot included) are booked for October for a week. We did take out trip insurance just to cover unexpected expenses IF needed. Otherwise, we are planning on a wondeful trip. Have a Great time !! SS

Count me in. I'll be there9/21-9/29, and probably staying at Casa Mexicana. I've learned so much from this board in the last few months, I'll buy the first round for any SB'er I meet. DD

This cannot be all.... anyone else?

scubaag03 8/31 - 9/3: ???
DiverDonn 9/21 - 9/29; Casa Mexicana
Colorado Mermaid ???

Not yet booked, but will probably do 9/22-27 -- probably Casa Mexicana and definitely BlueXTsea if Christi can accomodate.

My wife and I will be there Sept 4-12 staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Christi and BlueXTSea. This will be our 4th trip using this combo - we can't wait!!

If I can find some cheap air my son and I will be there sometime in Sept. - Caribe Blu/Blue Angel!

Jean in Mo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom