Hydes quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome! Water is cold, vis is poor, but it's a place to get wet without taking out a loan to pay for gas for the car :) No real idea on how easy or hard it is to find an instabuddy -- give Undersea a call (410.517.4999) and see what they say. Also, another local shop (Brass Anchor) is doing a club get-together there this Sunday as well.

Hyde's is open this Sunday and Monday. After this weekend, they'll be open the first and third Wednesdays from 4 till dusk.

yeah, get some directions from the web-site that Travis linked you to above and come on out. like he said, it's a place to get wet. we(me and my dive buddies) like it for the same reasons Travis does. it is relatively close, pretty cheap to get in($15.00) and it is not crowd'd like some other places we go to. at least not yet anyhow. this quarry gives us a chance to go up and play with new equiptment, weighting, and just generally get out and have a good time with freinds. and YES, we are thinking really hard about going up there on the 13th of June for an evening dive(we will just be getting back from 3 days of wreck diving in N.C.:eyebrow: ) like i have told Travis, just look for the big blue pop-up canopy. stop by and say HI. if we are not under it, you know where we are.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom