Hydro Center on Maui?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Is there a hydro center on Maui or do they have to send off island?

Al Mialkovsky:
Is there a hydro center on Maui or do they have to send off island?
I'm pretty sure Pacific Dive in Lahaina does it. I remember seeing the equipment there while taking scooter batteries off a charger. But that was 2 years ago so you might contact them to be sure.

Many Mahalos sjspeck. I will contact them :)

Pacific's machine was down for about 6 months, but it is up and running again as of 3 weeks ago (I just got 2 back from them)
While theirs was down they were sending tanks out to Maui Dreams Dive Co.

Tim

You can get tanks hydro tested at B&B Scuba now. Tell 'em "Shaka Doug" sent you! (I'm surprised you didn't know that one Al!)

I haven't been on island for about a year and a half now. But we're down to about 90 days now :)

Thanks for the info Shaka,
I didn't know that one either - I thought they sent them out to Maui dreams like
"everyone" else - glad to hear they have their own test facility!
Tim

btw - how have Kiehei waters looked the past week? Lahaina side is still a little cloudy from the past few weeks rain. . .

I don't think B&B is really advertising it so much but they definitely do Hydros. Have been for about a year maybe. They get them done quickly too! Only a couple of days turn-around time.

Water has been improving slowly and steadily since early last week. Heading out in about 5 minutes for go blow more bubbles Brah! Come on down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom