Hydros Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should add the DGX pockets are oriented along the strap, which you may or may not prefer. There are similar ones by OMS that orient perpendicular to the strap. Just depends on your desire for quick-release (or aversion to such).
I actually use the OMS on my waist to be the most resistant to loss on boat entry.

Thanks again - you answered the quick-release option question before I had the chance to ask it…

As above in a 3mm and this belt with a thicker suit.
IMG_20230312_081111_DRO (2).jpg

Just bought a new one at an auction, brand new with tags still on it for $560 AU [$377.50 US].
I use mine a lot [with the simple harness only], now I have another, bargain I thought, just bid and won it.

They had a lot of brand new gear in the same lot, I could have bid on more of it.......But for the $$
Someone has "gone bust" is my guess.
Same mob going bust [I think] , another auction, bought a Scubapro Regulator MK 17 and G260 Tactical brand new for $317 US [with $25 broker fee] to go with the New Hydros pro.
Happy as.

I recently switched from a Zeagle Ranger to a Scuba Pro Hydros Pro. I must admit that I absolutely love it. I was just wondering if there are other Hydros users here and what your thoughts are on the BC after diving it for a while. So far I have zero complaints with only about 15 dives on it.
Similar to you, I moved from a Zeagle Stiletto to Hyrdos Pros and I love it too. I liked my Zeagle a lot; but never loved it. The Hydros Pro makes travel simple as well as convenient when doing offshore boat dives. I also have zero complaints with it.

Just spent a week diving it, only 2 dives a day, and it is so easy on/off on a rocking boat.
Nice.
83958320_Unknown.jpeg

I wish mine had more branding…It’s a little light in “S’s” and “Scubapro’s”
It wouldn't be ScubaPro, then.

I was diving with a "ScubaPro Global Dive Team Ambassador" recently and, seriously, you've never seen more S's than that creepy snake movie from the 70's.

It wouldn't be ScubaPro, then.

I was diving with a "ScubaPro Global Dive Team Ambassador" recently and, seriously, you've never seen more S's than that creepy snake movie from the 70's.

Branding is important for the “new” customer/victim as they tend to buy what they see others (as in old) use. SP tends to make first class gear, computers being the exception and those aren’t bad.

They keep making and selling the Mk25 because it well known, high performance and reliable they have even dropped their best first stage (MK17) in favor of a diaphragm look alike (mk19) of the 25.

the Hydros Pro is a pretty nice b/c and very popular judging by how many of those “S”s I see.

I’ll
Branding is important for the “new” customer/victim as they tend to buy what they see others (as in old) use. SP tends to make first class gear, computers being the exception and those aren’t bad.

They keep making and selling the Mk25 because it well known, high performance and reliable they have even dropped their best first stage (MK17) in favor of a diaphragm look alike (mk19) of the 25.

the Hydros Pro is a pretty nice b/c and very popular judging by how many of those “S”s I see.
I’ll count how many are on my tomorrow when I’m putting it on

Back
Top Bottom