Hyper Aqualand import?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not good, I upgraded to NX thinking maybe Subsurface could read it better. Finally managed to get it to import something from HA but there is no data in the individual dives. Do find it odd that Citizen changed the data format since they didn't really change anything else in the upgrade. GUI still looks like win 3.1. Don't recall having a lot of errors but I was always running native windowz.
The NX software was written for use with the Cyber AqualandNX which does Nitrox (I have/had one, too). At least some changes were required to support Nitrox in the logs. Basically, they just improved some of the data than can be stored.

Changed PCs a while back and the old DOS/windoz software is no longer supported. Has anyone found a dive log software that will import the HA dive data?
Been a while since you posted. Did you find your answer? No update will be supplied. I found a 32 bit windows XP LAPTOP $89
On eBay. This will be my download unit to print logs from. As of today the eBay vendor has several of these

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom